Saturday, December 1, 2007

Finally...

Well, I think I am 95% over my last illness. I was able to work all day yesterday. Well, I really only saw 2 patients and spent the rest of the day at the office doing paperwork and making phonecalls. I still have some nausea and tiredness. I am finally feeling hungry but not able to eat as much as I like. My stomach is still sensitive and bland foods work the best for me right now.

I am glad I am feeling better for tonight because we have been waiting for this night for a long time. We are going with a group of friends to a birthday party. This is guy is turning 35 and is throwing this huge party. It is at an event center. There will be appetizers and cash bar. Not to mention it is formal attire. The guys are to wear tuxedos, but have opted to wear suits and girls in fancy dresses. Nick and I haven't dressed up like this since we were first married. We are getting Chinese takeout, getting ready like high school prom and then going to the party to party the night away. Can't wait. I am sure I will have awesome pictures and stories to share later :)

No comments: