Sunday, December 2, 2007

Boy am I tired



I am exhausted from yesterday. I cleaned, ran errands and went shopping before getting ready for the party. We had Chinese takeout with the Boskovich's and then got dolled up for the party. The party was so much fun. I met more of Nick's coworkers and their wives. It was such a fun time of dancing and drinking. We all just hung out and visited. So, we got to the party around 730pm and didn't leave until 0130am. Nick had figured out his limit of Vodka Tonic's and needed his rest so we left. Which I wasn't too happy about. There were still plenty of people there dancing and having a great time. We didn't get home until 200am and I of coarse was awake at 0730. I am living off less than 5 hours a sleep and have no desire to do anything. Nick is still resting. He isn't feeling so hot and probably won't for the rest of the day. So with him sleeping this is the perfect opportunity for me to watch my girly movies. I am thinking about Sweet Home Alabama and How to Lose a Guy in 10 days. I haven't seen them in a while. Nick wanted to go to the mall and grocery shop today. That may have to wait.

No comments: