Sunday, December 16, 2007

My New Toy



I am so excited to start learning my new Adobe Photoshop CS3. I got it in the mail a couple days ago and now just waiting for Nick to help me install it on our computer. My uncle knows people who knew how to get the photoshop for very cheap. Let's just say I didn't have to spend anywhere close to $650 for the program. I didn't realize what I was getting until I did more research. I would have been happy with Photoshop Elements but I hear this system does so much more than Elements. I will be purchasing books to guide me through this monstrocity of a system. I can't wait to start practicing and printing enhanced pictures. Thank you so much to my aunt and uncle for getting me this system. I am so grateful and can't wait to start learning.

No comments: