Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Allergies

This time of the year is the worst for my allergies. I love seeing everything grow and bloom, but being outdoors is miserable for me. These past couple days my allergies are getting the best of me. First of all I am exhausted. I have been going to bed earlier and waking up in the middle of the night coughing and sneezing. Not to mention my eyes itch so bad. I wear contacts and really try to keep my fingers from my eyes but i can't help it. The mornings and evenings are the worst for me. So now I am on my flonase, claritin and eye drops routine inorder to survive the day. I will need to start benadryl at night to see if that will control my allergies more. It is so dry here and there hasn't been alot of moisture which people are saying is the reason for the horrible allergies. We are suppose to get some moisture this week and I can't wait. It will be 40 and rain with possible snow. I can't wait for the break. I don't know how much worse my allergies can get. Everyone I talk to say this has been a hard year for them too with their allergies so I am glad I am not the only one.

No comments: