Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Snow again!





We have been above 70 for most of the week. It has been great. I enjoyed wearing sandals, capris, and short sleeved T-shirts. Well, all that changed today. Today was the high of 45 which we hit at 0900, and we are suppose to get anywhere from 1-3 inches of snow and some areas possibly 5-10 inches. I decided I was going to enjoy the snow and practice taking snow pictures. After I got home from work I bundled up and made my way through a couple parks. Actually a couple shots I didn't even get out of my car. I thought that was pretty creative. I truly loved walking through the snow and finding cool areas to photograph. I think everyone who saw me thought I was crazy, but I certainly didn't notice or care. I was going to find a way to enjoy the weather, and I found my way. You won't find me skiing or playing in the stuff, but I will certainly photograph it.

1 comment:

Candace said...

You are so much more upbeat than I was when I saw it was snowing agian. I pouted and and was quite put out by it.
Good for you for having a good attitude!