Sunday, April 6, 2008

Aghh, the dog hair!!!!


Well, everyone we meet at the dog park mention they loved growing up with german shephards but hated the dog hair and I have to concur. Bruno's shedding is horrible. A couple of nick's friends who are K-9 officers recommended the Ferminator. I also had a friend recommend this to me too so we decided to try it. We found it on Amazon for half the price of Petsmart and decided to try it. I would have to say it is the best invention. It gets rid of dog hair so well and when nick brushed Bruno for the first time he said there were tumble weed size hair balls blowing in the wind outside. The only problem is Bruno won't let us brush him for very long before he gets upset so we have to do it daily. I can't wait for all this hair to be gone. We are keeping the dogs in the sunroom and outside more due to the shedding and my sanity. I hope this invention will get rid of the hair sooner so the dogs can spend more time inside. I have never had this much dog hair in my house since getting Bruno.