Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What a slow week!

Well, I have only been working for 2 days now and I am ready for it to be over with. It feels like this week has gone by so slow. I have to work 3 more days and then it is vacation time. I can't wait! Nick is off starting tomorrow and doesn't have to go back to work until June 1. I am off Saturday and don't have to go back until June 3. Memorial Day will be spent with friends at the Boskovich's Memorial Day party and then we leave Tuesday afternoon for Las Vegas. Nick and I have done research and have decided on 2 shows that we want to see. The first one is called Defending the Caveman. It basically discusses the differences between men and women. Everyone can probably guess I picked that one. Nick chose a comedian which he thought I would like. His name is the Amazing Johnathan. As Nick put it, "he is hilllarious." We will see on that one. We can't wait to relax, eat great food and just have a great time. We have never been to vegas together so this will be an experience. For Nick and I it was has been 9-10 years since we have been back. I've heard Vegas has changed. Can't wait to lounge by the pool and see these great shows. I will have tons of pictures to show when I get back.

2 comments:

Candace said...

I don't think you will be disappointed by "Defending the Caveman." It's hilarious.

Kenny said...

You two have fun