Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween, Bee Movie and Utah



This last week has been very good. Things at work are great and at home things are great. Things are starting to settle a little so Nick and I can relax at home. Last Sunday we went to an awesome Halloween Party. Our friends Bos and Tiff hold an incredible party every year. Everyone had to dress up in costumes and just have fun. We were dressed up as a socket and plug. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of our costumes. I am hoping some of our friends have pictures. We didn't get home until 1am and I had to be at work at 0800. Needless to say, I was very tired.

Yesterday me and a couple friends from work went to see the "Bee Movie" and then out to dinner. It was so funny and cute. Jerry Seinfeld did an excellent job. There were many very funny parts. It is such a cute movie to see with kids or if you are wanting to see a light hearted movie. I don't need to see it again in the theaters but certainly I will rent for Nick to see. Tonight we are going with our friends Jason and Amy to dinner and another movie. We are going to see Rendition or American Gangster. I can't remember.

And this Thursday night I am going home for the weekend. I am going out to see my friends baby and family. I know I just saw my parents a month ago, but it is always good to go home. Can't wait for Thursday night.

No comments: