Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Mexico

I had a blast in New Mexico. It was so fun to see Juliana and Bella. I miss them so much. I also loved seeing Seren Gale get married and now Seren Jackson. There were some weather issues the day before and day of the wedding, but that didn't stop anyone. It was so much fun to take many picture of everyone getting ready and the wedding. I will have to say it has taken me a couple days to recover from the trip, but it was so much fun to go there.


Seren wanted me to take some pictures of her wedding dress. I was stuck in the bathroom while all the girls were getting ready and playing with different lighting. There are many pictures that I need to fix, but I for sure had no problem being stuck in the bathroom


This is Shelby, Seren's Maiden of Honor. I just love candid shots!


Here is Seren and all of her attendents. I knew everyone but one from church and high school. It was fun to be reconnected and meet new friends


This is one of my favorites of Seren getting ready.


Another cute picture!


Seren and Damon are married!!!!!

No comments: