Monday, October 1, 2007

The Destoyer


I had to go buy dog food so I thought it would be fun to buy the dogs a new toy. Since Halloween is coming I would buy them this cute stuff pumpkin and raw hides. Well, as soon as I got the new toy home Bruno had the eyes pulled off and was working on the top piece. Bruno and Lucy did not like the raw hide, only Rusty. He would not leave his raw hide until it was completely finished. When ever the dogs went over to him, he would growl and move. That is something I had never seen. So, Nick tried taking the raw hide away and Rusty didn't care. Then after Rusty finished the raw hide, he moved his way to the pumpkin and completely destroyed it. He managed to get all the stuffing out and then start tearing the outside to pieces. That toy managed to stay whole for maybe 3 hours. So, from now on the dogs will only get small treats and small raw hides. Here is proof.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

That is so funny.