Thursday, January 3, 2008

Reflection on 2007

Looking at this past year I realize so many things happened and so many changes have occurred. I started a new job, gained so many new and wonderful friends through my work and Nick's work, seen family's health renewed, seen friends die and seen babies born. My friends and I reflect on this past year and many are ready for the new year because it brings on change and they can live differently in 2008. Many want to forget 2007 as if it never happened. Me, I don't. I learned more about myself, gained a stronger relationship with my husband and made some very strong friendships. I wouldn't want to change that. I look forward to this new year with positive outlook and can't wait to see what happens in 2008. I am excited for 2008 because I am also starting a different position with my company and that will bringn different challenges and a change in mindset. This job will bring flexibility and opportunities for me to work on photography and less responsibilities. I can't wait to start. 2007 was good, even though it brought lots of stress, anxiety, and fear, it was still a good year.

No comments: