Sunday, July 22, 2007

My new lens














Back in March I purchased a Sony A100. It is a DSLR and I am having so much fun with it. I am really looking more into photography as being a career some day. I will always be a nurse, but maybe nursing part-time. Right now I am taking pictures whereever I go and reading tons of books and magazines to help better my skill. I know I have many years to go, but I love taking pictures. I purchased yesterday a Quantanray 70-300mm lens. I currently have 18-70mm which I love and does great landscapes and regular photography, but I was wanting to start taking more telephoto shots and macro. I was just playing with it today and here are some shots I took with my new lens.


6 comments:

Kenny said...

Nice pics, but I don't want you taking pictures of me.

Walrilla said...

Very nice photos. Oh, sent here by Kenny. I'll be back

BobG said...

Nice flowers, are they clematis?

k said...

Yes. Beautiful!

Of course, I don't like blue or anything. ;-)

If you know what those flowers are, I'm with bobg, I'd love to hear what they are.

Nik Faldo said...

Welcome to the blogasphere. It can be rough out here.

Nik Faldo said...

Don't scare her Nik.
Just remember Camie - don't be boring.